Find an Oncologist
At the Valley Baptist Breast Center, we want to be your home for comprehensive and compassionate breast health care. Whether you’re concerned about your risk of developing breast cancer, interested in prevention information, or have received a diagnosis
of cancer and are exploring treatment options, we have the resources to help you and your loved ones. For all your questions and concerns, the Valley Baptist Breast Center is here for you — offering high-quality breast care, centered around
What makes our program unique? We understand the challenges you face and while we are devoted to the fight against cancer; our focus is entirely on the personalized health care needs of you, your family and our community.
Why Choose the Breast Centers at Valley Baptist?
We know you have a choice when it comes to where you receive breast care. And we know that when it comes to your breast health, only high-quality care will do. Here are a few reasons why Valley Baptist should be your first choice in breast care:
- Early detection and risk reduction for breast cancer through mammography, breast ultrasound, genetic testing and other screenings.
- Innovative technology, including surgical removal options like nipple-sparing mastectomies and use of the Hidden ScarTM technique. These surgeries help to preserve the natural shape of the breast and leave minimal scarring.
- Compassionate and experienced staff, including nurse navigators, to help you on your journey to survivorship after a breast cancer diagnosis.
- Two convenient locations, so you never have to travel far from home for quality breast care.
- A multidisciplinary approach to the coordination of care for patients and their families.
- Coordination of services from various providers such as: fertility specialists, licensed therapists and counselors, physical and occupational therapists and nutritionists, as well as coordination of follow-up care for high-risk patients, as needed.
At Valley Baptist Breast Center, your breast care team will include a dedicated group of doctors, nurses and imaging technologists who will work with you to create a treatment plan tailored to your unique needs.
Don’t wait another day to take care of your breast health! For more information on Valley Baptist’s women’s services, please contact one of our centers:
Valley Baptist Breast Center - Brownsville
1040 West Jefferson St.
Women's Center entrance, first floor
Valley Baptist Breast Center - Harlingen
2101 Pease St.
Enter via Professional Building Entrance B