We’re here for you, your family and our community.
Valley Baptist Health System works closely with the Department of Public Health and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) to respond to any potential novel coronavirus (COVID-19) cases in our area. As the COVID-19 situation evolves, we
take every precaution to keep you, your family, our staff and our community safe.
Click here for our visitation guidelines
Our COVID Safety Standards
COVID Safety standards are built upon deep clinical expertise from previous crises and on-going management of COVID-19, as well as continuous incorporation of CDC, CMS and State recommendations. They are a rigorous combination of infection prevention
processes, training, testing, personal protective equipment and technology. Our COVID Safety standards includes six components:
- Rigorous Physician and Staff Protocols – daily screening, universal masking and access to PPE
- Heightened Sanitization – enhanced cleaning of surfaces and plenty of hand sanitization stations
- Distinct COVID CARE Zones – separate areas with clear signage and protocols
- Access to COVID-19 Testing – in-house, rapid testing for patients, physician and staff as appropriate
- Precautions for Patients and Approved Visitors – provision of face masks, hand sanitizer and physical distancing
- Enhanced Virtual Access – virtual care, remote monitoring and connectivity with loved ones
- All outside groups and other events are canceled until further notice.
- Entry into care sites is being limited. Anyone who enters will be screened carefully and requested to sanitize their hands.
- Valet services are currently closed.
Protocols continue to adapt in real-time to follow federal and local health agency guidelines.
As A Community Built on Care, we are here for you when you need us. For more information about novel coronavirus, go to the CDC website.