Complete Care for You and Your Baby
The birth of your baby is an event nine months in the making. It’s important that such a big moment is given a deserving level of care and attention by your birth center. That’s why Valley Baptist is here for you from prenatal care to birth and beyond. We want your experience to be the best it can be for you and your growing family.
Highlights of Our Birth Center
We’re proud to offer:
- Routine and high-risk obstetrical services to handle every type of pregnancy and delivery
- Level II Neonatal ICU care at Brownsville and Harlingen, giving your baby access to a 24 hour specialized care
- Certified nurse-midwives to bring you the expertise of both an advanced practice registered nurse and a certified midwife at Valley Baptist Medical Center—Harlingen
- Childbirth and parenting education classes to prepare you for what's ahead
- An OB available around the clock, 24/7, in case of emergency
- Birthing Center
- Neonatal intensive care units
- Robotic, laser and laparoscopic surgery
- Prenatal education
- Lactation consultation
- And more!
Take a Tour
To schedule a tour of our birth center, please call Valley Baptist Medical Center—Harlingen, (956) 389-5254 or the Women’s Center at Valley Baptist Medical Center—Brownsville, (956) 698-5549.