Caring for You at Every Age and Stage of Life
Valley Baptist Healthy Women’s Centers
At the Valley Baptist Healthy Women’s Centers, we are devoted to providing support and guidance for you from pregnancy to childbirth and beyond. We offer free pregnancy testing, physician referral, financial counseling, and more, and no appointment needed! During your pregnancy, we offer continued support, as well as classes on breastfeeding, childbirth, gestational diabetes and more.
Valley Baptist has five Healthy Women’s Centers to better serve you:
- 3525 International Blvd., Brownsville
- 3850 Paredes Line Road, Brownsville
- 324 Ocean Blvd, Ste 202, Los Fresnos
- 1418 East Tyler, Ste. 8, Harlingen
- 160 E. Expressway 83, Suite G, San Benito
Comprehensive Care for Women of Every Age
At Valley Baptist, we’re committed to providing care that is comprehensive, compassionate and patient and family-centered. Whether you’re expecting a baby, visiting us for an annual checkup or experiencing symptoms that require a diagnosis, we’re here for you.
Our top-rated doctors and specialists have expertise in the following areas:
- Digital mammography: We’re the only hospital in the Rio Grande Valley that offers 3-D breast mammography
- General obstetrics and gynecology
- Robotic Surgery
- Reproductive medicine, infertility and family planning
- Bladder control and uterine fibroids
- Menopause issues
- Gynecological cancers and other issues affecting women of all ages
Why Choose Valley Baptist’s Healthy Women’s Center?
We want to be your first choice in health care. And there are many reasons why we should be, including:
Focus on Wellness and Education
We believe knowledge is power. The more you know about your body and your health, the better prepared you’ll be to make decisions about your care and improve your health. Valley Baptist has been helping women from all over the Rio Grande Valley stay healthy for more than 90 years. Prenatal classes are offered on one Saturday each month, and a variety of other classes including breastfeeding support are available at our Healthy Women’s Centers in Brownsville, Paredes Line and Harlingen.
Caring and Compassionate Labor and Delivery Services
- Comfortable, private rooms with private bathrooms
- Valley Baptist—Brownsville features a 36-bed postpartum unit (28 private and four semi-private rooms), a 32-bed healthy newborn nursery and a 32-bed Level II neonatal intensive care unit (NICU) to provide for critically ill and premature infants.
- A floor dedicated entirely to a 10-bed labor, delivery and recovery unit with three triage beds and two private observation rooms, as well as three dedicated operating room suites standing ready for your surgical needs.
- At Valley Baptist—Harlingen, we have 10 labor and delivery rooms and 32 postpartum rooms, all of which have been renovated and are fully equipped for you and your baby’s needs. The Level II NICU has 40 beds, and the healthy newborn nursery has 30 beds ready for your cherished newborn.
Don’t wait another day to take care of your health! To find a women’s specialist who’s right for you, use our online doctor search tool.
For more information on Valley Baptist’s women’s services, please call (855) 720-7448.