Designed to Fit Your Heart Needs
Recovering from a heart attack or heart surgery? Diagnosed with a heart disease? Simply trying to improve your heart health? Our cardiac specialists at Valley Baptist Medical Center are ready to put together a plan that can help you manage heart problems and maintain a full and active lifestyle.
Valley Baptist’s cardiac rehabilitation program consists of a team of doctors, registered nurses, physical therapists and nutritionists working closely to help you. We focus on:
- Reducing your cardiac risk factors
- Limiting the progression of cardiovascular disease
- Improving and maintaining physical functioning
Our services are geared to men and women who are recovering from cardiovascular conditions, including:
- Coronary procedures, such as stents and angioplasty
- Heart valve repair/replacement
- Coronary artery bypass surgery
- Heart attack
- Heart or heart/lung transplant
- Other cardiovascular conditions
For more information on cardiac rehabilitation at Valley Baptist Medical Center, please call our cardiovascular services at (956) 389-1611.