Managing Pain and Symptoms
Providing Comfort When It’s Needed Most
At Valley Baptist Palliative Care, our goal is to improve the quality of life for our patients by providing the upmost comfort and care. We focus on the relief of pain and other symptoms of serious and/or longterm illness.
We encourage our patients and their families to participate in decisions regarding ongoing care and pain management.
Palliative Care Services
In addition to pain and symptom management, we offer:
- Doctor-directed care
- In-house and in-patient health care coordinated by registered nurses
- Medical social services
- Registered nurse-supervised home health aides
- Specially trained hospice volunteers
- Bereavement counseling
- Chaplaincy services for spiritual support
- Therapy services
- Medical supplies
- in finding and using community resources
For more information about Valley Baptist Palliative and Hospice Care services, call (956) 389-4030. We’re here to help.