Be Prepared for Your Admission
At Valley Baptist, we’ve streamlined the patient registration process with our convenient online pre-registration and check-in tools.
What To Bring
When you arrive at either of our facilities, please have the following documents and information ready:
- Current address and phone number
- Current employer
- Military identification (for Champus claims)
- Doctor’s order (if any)
- Insurance identification card
- Driver’s license, state identification card or any other form of picture ID
- Signed consent form
Admitting & Hospital Registration Hours
Valley Baptist Medical Center — Harlingen
- East Tower Registration: Registration for Pre-Admission, Day Surgery, Outpatient Services
Hours: Monday–Friday 6:30 a.m.–6 p.m. (The emergency room handles registration after hours, on weekends and during holidays.)
- Women’s Services Registration: Second floor, East Tower, (956) 389-5252
- South Tower Registration: Registration for direct admissions from a doctor’s office.
Hours: Monday–Friday, 8 a.m.–6 p.m. (The Women Services clerk will register direct and emergency room admissions after hours.)
Valley Baptist Medical Center — Brownsville
- Inpatient Admitting Office: Monday–Friday, 8 a.m.–5 p.m., (956) 698-5406
- After-hours admissions (5 p.m.–8 a.m. and weekends) are handled in the Emergency Department, (956) 698-5603, 5604 or 5605.
- Centralized Outpatient Registration (COR) Office: Monday–Friday, 6:30 a.m.–6 p.m., (956) 698-5412