Valley Baptist Health System is dedicated to continuing education. We offer a number of programs that provide assistance for those pursuing educational advancements.
For more information, please contact our Recruitment Staff by calling (956) 389-1702 or 1-800-828-8262 or pick up application in Human Resource Administration. Limited funding available for each program.
Tuition Assistance Program
For Full Time and Part Time Valley Baptist Health System Employees Pursuing degrees of benefit to Valley Baptist.
- Up to $750 per semester
Specialty Occupation Program
For RNs and LVNs enrolled Full Time at an accredited institution.
- Up to $1,500 for the first semester in the RN or LVN program
- Up to $1,000 for the following semesters 6 month commitment for every semester reimbursed
- Reimbursements based on grades received
- Up to $2,500 for the first Semester in the program
- Up to $1,500 for the following semesters $500 month stipend 6 month commitment for every semester reimbursed
- Must work at least 8 hours per week to qualify for stipend
Certification Reimbursment Program
Active full time and part time RNs only
- Up to $500.00 reimbursement (for study program and exam fees) per unit specific approved certification
Loan Repayment Program
For RNs with qualifying loans
- Up to $2,500 3 year full time work commitment