Preview Job Listings and Apply Online
Welcome! You may preview employment opportunities and apply online after reviewing the following information and clicking the link at the bottom of this page.
You must have an email address to submit your application/resume online. If you do not have an email address, please contact Human Resources for more information.
You will not be able to save and return to your online application without first completing the entire application process. If there is no activity for 20 or more minutes, the online application system will automatically log off. Before you apply, please gather the following information.
- Prior 10 Years of Employment History - Be prepared to provide information regarding current and prior employment including the name, address and telephone number of the employer, starting and finishing date(s) of employment, starting and finishing rate(s) of pay, your previous supervisor's name, title, and telephone number as well as a brief description of the work you performed.
- Education and Training - Be prepared to provide the name and location of your High School(s), and that of all trade schools and/or college(s) you have attended, including the start and finish dates at each institution, whether or not you graduated, average grades, and the type of degree or certificate that was awarded, and the date on which it was awarded.
- Licensure and Certifications - All applicable licenses and/or certifications must be specified, including the state in which they were awarded, the date they were awarded, the last date of renewal (if applicable), the date of expiration and the license or certificate number.
- References - You must provide at least two references (non-relative) of individuals familiar with your work. Please be advised that VBHS may contact these references as part of the application process.
To Preview Employment Opportunities and Apply Online"
1) After clicking the link at the bottom of this page, click "View Job Postings/Apply for Job".
- You may apply for any position for which you feel you meet the requirements and qualifications as noted in the job posting. Applying for more than one position at a time may delay your application from being processed as quickly as possible.
- Please ensure that you complete all areas listed in the online application/resume. It is your responsibility to provide complete information in order to demonstrate that you meet the required qualifications.
2) After reviewing the available positions, add the job(s) for which you wish to apply to your "Job Basket".
3) Click "Apply for Jobs in Job Basket".
- First time online applicants, click "Are you a new applicant? Click here to register" and enter your identification information. Returning online applicants, specify your email address and password.
- Complete your online application/resume.
- Submit your application/resume. You should receive and email confirming submission of your application/resume within one business day. Be sure to check junk-mail folders and protection software if you have not received an email. Do not share your email address and password combination with any other individual.
- Review your application status through the "View Application Status" link on the "Applicant Home" webpage after signing on.
Valley Baptist Health System (VBHS) is an equal opportunity, affirmative action organization. VBHS prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.
Offers of employment are contingent upon the satisfactory outcome of a drug and alcohol screen, verification of prior employment, education, credentials and other relevant information required by law and VBHS policies, including criminal history checks and consumer reports that serve as factors in establishing employment eligibility.
In compliance with the American with Disabilities Act (ADA), VBHS will provide, if requested, reasonable accommodation to applicants in need of accommodation in order to provide access to the application, interviewing and selection process. You are not asked or required to note the presence of a disability on this application. If you require reasonable accommodation in the application and/or interview process due to disability, requests must be made in a timely manner to Human Resources at (956) 389-4703.
Click here to preview Job Opportunities and Apply Online
During periods of routine maintenance, the online application process may be unavailable. If you find the process unavailable during normal business hours, please contact Human Resources at (956) 389-4703.