Valley Baptist Helping Heroes
Valley Baptist Employees Serve Patients, Families During Difficult Times
“Did you know … you’re my hero!” And did you know that Valley Baptist Health System has many “Helping Heroes” in its ranks! Valley Baptist’s “Helping Heroes” program recognizes our staff members who have “gone above and beyond” the call of duty in serving our patients and visitors – often in their most difficult moments.
Valley Baptist believes it is important to recognize employees who go the extra mile in serving you and your family. Our “Helping Hero of the Quarter” receives a bundle of prizes – including a $100 cash award, a reserved parking space, a “Helping Hero” polo shirt, a balloon bouquet presented by our CEO and our “Ambassadors of Service” group, and additional recognition in their respective department of the health system. Our goal is to recognize, thank and encourage these employees who provide extraordinary customer service for you, our valued customer!
VBMC-Harlingen Helping Hero
VBMC-Brownsville Helping Hero
If you have been recently helped by a Valley Baptist employee who excelled in serving you, consider nominating him or her as a Helping Hero!
- $100 cash prize for each Hero of the Quarter
- Special parking space for Hero of the Quarter
- Helping Hero of the Quarter polo shirt
- Party for Helping Hero in their department
- Photo displayed in designated spots in the hospital
- Presentation at the Director’s Meetings
- 3 winners – Random drawing for $10 gift certificates to Cinemark Theaters